Page
of 2

Weapons of Divinity 2!

13 replies
Votes:
+24
Contributor
"so if you've seen Samdoherty's 'Alts of Divinity' you probably know what this is about. I'm going to make a new book ingame of Peoples names and their Named Weapons they own. if you want yours to appear in the book, reply to this post with your ingame name and named weapons and what kind of weapon they are (e.g wittypotato, Ashbringer, Sword) even if you don't reply there is alot of people who i will put in the book anyway cause i know their weapons. if you want to make sure your name and weapons appear reply to this thread. if you don't want to be in the book, just tell me on a reply or ingame. ill also ask for weapons ingame too."- wittypotato March 30th 2k15

that^
and also post history if u can of the weapon ok thx bye
Posted Jan 21, 16 · OP
Votes:
+103
Untagged users
IGN:Naxxos
Weapon: Judgment
Weapon type: Sword
History:
Judgement Is the reforged Version of SoulRender, my sword that was used againstTheUnion and Lordaeron during the 3rd war. The blade was renamed in conjunction with my Descision to allign with Lordaeron around the time of the Amex/ashford terror attacks and bring judgement to my enemies.
Posted Jan 21, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+588
Owner
Frostmourne, sword forged at the founding of Lordaeron in the first world mid 2012.
Wrath of the Empire, bow created either before the founding of Lordaeron or during its early days, given its current name after the victory in the first great war and imperial coronation.
Ironfoe, super enchanted rifle created by the archtraitor Bogdanus as a gift on my 27th birthday in january 2015.
Wrath of the Allfather, lance/lordaeron flag created late 2014 when lances were implemented.
Shadowmourne, unknown history but loaned to me by witty a few months ago when he left the server.
Jackal, super enchanted rifle that I tricked Bogdanus into giving me after he went traitor.
Casull, super enchanted revolver, tricked from Bogdanus at the same time as Jackal.
Posted Jan 22, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+15
Untagged users
IGN: Hented (lol)
Weapon: THE SWORD OF TRUTH
Weapon Type: Diamond Sword
History: Forged in a bunker near Ascalon,forged when there were wars against Lordaeron and Legion,was used against Lordaeron and Legion and was renamed from Shadow Strike to Sword of The Death God after killing the emperor of Lordaeron, Roobster88. After establishing peace with Lordaeron it was reforged to THE SWORD OF TRUTH
Posted Jan 22, 16 · Last edited Jan 26, 16
Votes:
+24
Contributor
ok these 3 will be done, idk if the book will be like it was last time, people are less interested in things like this now
Posted Jan 22, 16 · OP
Votes:
+22
Untagged users
Weapon Name: Draugur
Weapon Type: Sword
History: First enchanted sword I've had since I joined, previously named Naira, heart of Flame.

Weapon Name: Angath
Weapon Type: Bow
Posted Jan 24, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+143
Admin
There would be so many weapons I'd like to list but I'll just highlight my sword.

Weapon name: Einherjars wrath.

Lore/history: Once the sword of Ilgoth but later reforged and combined with my sword. They say that Ilgoth was buried in the wrong way as he was buried according to Notchism. Thus his viking soul never went to Valhalla and he possessed the sword in hopes of finally being worthy to meet Oden. So I wield it into battle preparing both me and his soul for the final war, Ragnarök.
Posted Jan 24, 16 · Last edited Jan 24, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
Contributor
ign: Yoshikiller2
Weapon: Draughtbane
History: The Sword appeared while the great construction of the lost town of Cyrene was taking place, a chest with the sword and a mysterious book was left inside. Over months of investigation nothing has been concluded, I use this sword now as a replacement of my older sword.
Posted Jan 24, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+24
Contributor
if enough people from a faction post, i will label a section in the book for that faction.
Posted Jan 25, 16 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
IGN: xTheNick
Weapon name: Eblerion
Weapon type: Sword
Posted Jan 25, 16
Page
of 2
DivinityCraft.org
divinitycraft.org
1 / 30
Today's Record: 7 players (15 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 11 players (Sun at 20:00)
Monthly Record: 12 players (Nov 15, 18)

Online Players

W
F
S
S
M
T
W
T
Yearly Goal: $450.00
546.11 / 450.00