Second Great Scavenger Hunt Prequel Info.

4 replies
Votes:
+18
Hello gang, due to the huge success and amount of fun had during the first Scavenger Hunt I set up, I was wondering if anyone was interested in a second. Several locations have already been spotted out and selected(not finished though as of this posting), was mainly just wondering who all would be interested in another, and if anyone would be interested in donating items, so that not all items are out of my own pocket. Donating items would make the prize larger for the winner, and add a more high-stakes feeling when participating. If you would like to participate in any way via attending the hunt, or donating, feel free to comment below, or message me in game, thanks.

-Mec
Posted Jul 6, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+18
Thanks to Ara_72 for donating a tremendous four STACKS of diamond blocks to the prize!
Posted Jul 6, 17 · OP
Votes:
+15
Untagged users
I'll participate and I can donate some items
Posted Jul 6, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Admin
A: Yes, i'll contribute, but you'll have to be on sometime while I am, maybe you could set up a donation box in game or something? B: When will the next game be exactly? C: May I participate in this?
Posted Jul 26, 17
Votes:
+18
Due to the server being offline for a little bit, and apparent lack of interest, it may be postponed, but I can guarantee, it will be done by the end of August.
Posted Jul 27, 17 · OP
DivinityCraft.org
divinitycraft.org
1 / 30
Today's Record: 7 players (15 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 11 players (Sun at 20:00)
Monthly Record: 12 players (Nov 15, 18)

Online Players

W
F
S
S
M
T
W
T
Yearly Goal: $450.00
546.11 / 450.00