News Changes to Staff - 1.12

1 reply
Votes:
+22
Untagged users
I'm Krieger or Dave to those long term players who still remember me as "davelovesgirls" I am a long term player on DivinityCraft, and it is my pleasure to inform you that I have been moved to the moderator position, with Ara demoted. The moderator helps admins in enforcing Divinity's justice systems and any other tasks, their reward is contributor status. I will try my hardest to be a just moderator and be active at all times for our playerbase. It's my pleasure to inform you, since our admins are inactive, Roob has taken over the task of moving the server to 1.12 it will be his top priority, but Roob can only do so much by himself so if something that's not SUPER important to the server will most likely be removed. With staff changing around so much, we are glad to add new members to the staff. Our staff team would like to welcome Thydor and Seanslayer as magistrates. Magistrates have the responsibilities of assisting the moderators and admins, they will be rewarded for completed tasks delegated by the moderators and admins. This is the staff list as it stands right now.
Staff and owners
Owners
Responsibilities: Managing Divinity's core systems and finances
Reward: Contributor status
Roobster - 2/3 owner
Matfer - 1/3 owner

Admins (currently inactive, owners handle their responsibilities instead)
Responsibilities: Managing Divinity's features, justice system and advertising
Kastow
walle01
Robbinho15

Responsibilities: Assisting the admins in enforcing Divinity's justice system and any other tasks
Yoshikiller2 - Moderator of Europe
Krieger - Moderator of America

Magistrates
Responsibilities: Assisting the moderators and admins
Reward: Items for completed tasks delegated by the moderators and admins, white listing
Rudytudy_14
Swiftlock
Thydor
Seanslayer
Posted Oct 8, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+42
Untagged users
Congrats to the new members of the staff team!
Posted Oct 8, 17
DivinityCraft.org
divinitycraft.org
3 / 30
Today's Record: 11 players (20 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 11 players (20 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 12 players (Nov 10, 18)

Online Players

S
M
T
T
F
S
S
M
Yearly Goal: $450.00
531.12 / 450.00