Page
of 2

News My Resignation

16 replies
Votes:
+588
Owner
You are long gone and I don't know how to contact you, but today your crime against Divinity became known and it will tarnish your memory forever. If you return you will receive justice for what you've done.
Yoshi Using WorldEdit.mp4
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
Posted Oct 15, 18 · Last edited Oct 15, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
LilHIV x
Votes:
+12
Banned users
This video is like two fucking years old... and now you say something about it? C'mon Rooby, you're better than that <3
Posted Oct 15, 18
Votes:
+140
Contributor
He found out about it right before posting this. The file was a little bomb sean dropped on his way out.
Posted Oct 15, 18
Votes:
+588
Owner
It's very personal, for years I entrusted him with staff in both Lordaeron and for Divinity.
Also I take great pride in what we accomplished in Lordaeron, a pride that is now diminished thanks to this.

If you're reading this Sean, if you had shown me this video when it happend I would have deleted Yoshis entire town and anything else he had built on the server. He's banned from staff forever.

And yeah today is the first time I saw this video.
Votes:
+34
Contributor
I cannot believe what you’re saying Roob, you HAVE seen this video, samdoherty posted it during the war between US and The Union, one of them filmed this with an alt account, irrelevant but I explained that I was only repairing a piece of Oceanna, because the server had to reset the entire chunk over the annual restart. And to confirm this, Oceanna's walls stood long before I even joined the server to begin with. Is it my fault the server had to make corrupted chunks literally everyday during this time? I just did the dirty work for you here, as I did in a lot of situations. Remember I spent my entire vacation rebuilding the whole of fucking Ascalons walls? 30 diamonds what a prize… I've grinded everything that I’ve done legitimately, if you don’t believe me after all these years, sad it has to go like this.
Posted Oct 15, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+588
Owner
I cannot believe what you’re saying Roob, you HAVE seen this video, samdoherty posted it during the war between US and The Union, one of them filmed this with an alt account, irrelevant but I explained that I was only repairing a piece of Oceanna, because the server had to reset the entire chunk over the annual restart. And to confirm this, Oceanna's walls stood long before I even joined the server to begin with. Is it my fault the server had to make corrupted chunks literally everyday during this time? I just did the dirty work for you here, as I did in a lot of situations. Remember I spent my entire vacation rebuilding the whole of fucking Ascalons walls? 30 diamonds what a prize… I've grinded everything that I’ve done legitimately, if you don’t believe me after all these years, sad it has to go like this.

I believe you Yoshi, your explanation matches what little I still remember from that time and the video. Sorry for accusing you like this, I overreacted.
Posted Oct 15, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+143
Admin
I remember this incident and yoshi is right chunks corrupted all the time back then especially the exact same ones.

And this footage is from a time when then theunion frantically sought for admin abuse to no avail.

If you want to talk about a Lordaeron and staff member that has abused his powers you gotta bring up Bogdanus.
After he was fired from staff stashes of illegal items were found in his castle and it also turned out he regularly used hacks in pvp.
List
Undo
Page
of 2
DivinityCraft.org
divinitycraft.org
1 / 30
Today's Record: 11 players (20 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 11 players (20 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 12 players (Nov 10, 18)

Online Players

S
M
T
T
F
S
S
M
Yearly Goal: $450.00
531.12 / 450.00