As the title states I will be working on an unofficial texture pack for use on divinity/ centered around the player base. This texture pack will be a 32x version of faithful with an updated GUI but will include some very unique features for anyone who uses optfine with the texture pack.
Features to be included are as follows;
(+) Custom Divinity home-screen and possible GUI changes
- Likely a custom title and background from the website
(+) Custom paintings
- If I can find the motivation
(+) Custom record discs and sounds
- upon request
(+) Unique armor and weapon sets based on player recommendation
- players can request on this thread to have a custom weapon or armor set added into the texture pack, anyone using the T-pack or custom MCpatcher files will be able to see the players unique gear.
- Armor sets will be limited to just diamond gear and likely be more rare then custom weapons simply because of the work involved in creating them.
- Unfortunately at this time Unicode is not supported by the NBT tags that allow for different textures based on name, in other words if your gear has a symbol in the name their is not a viable way to make it a custom texture, It may be possible to do it with a symbol at the end of the name but this is only the case situationally.
Requesting for (player name)
+do one of the following+
[insert a screenshot of the exactly named/ formatted item here] (the type of item it is.)
Exactly formatted item name as is in game
Requesting for Naxxos
Items requested: Sword