ＴＨＥ ＦＯＵＲＴＨ ＵＰＤＡＴＥ: ＴＨＥ ＭＩＳＣＥＬＬＡＮＥＯＵＳ ＵＰＤＡＴＥ =================================================================================== - The following items have been added into the pack: + custom paintings featuring; some featuring players and faction propaganda
+ A new slightly modified GUI and slightly modified potion buffs
+ Witty's Shadowmourne!
+ Aidan's Lionsfang ===================================================================================
- The process of making weapons has changed; weapons are increasingly being made at 64 and 128x resolution and custom models allow for enlarged displays of weapons and change in carrying/attack position (basically you could hold a sword backwards if you requested in either the left or right hand)
- Following the next update it is very likely that new custom items will be released in an expansion like format. For example a "Legion" update including items from the faction's lore such as Vires Cado armor and the shattered crown of king will.
Specialized Updates Planed:
- Legion & FelicsFelicis
- Respublican (Respublica and related factions)
- Rebles (Factions notoriously against the empire)
- Imperial (Lordaeron and players closely associated with Lordaeron)
Future plans for the last general use update:
- Continue with requests
- potentially modify the current regular armor sets to look less basic
- Add in Easter eggs and joke items
- add in an OG wall tech propaganda painting (because I forgot to this time around)
Spoiler: Shadowmourne & LionsfanShow
For anyone following this resource pack's progress tell me what you think about the color of the hearts for the GUI personally I felt the red looked too basic and I think it matches the server's color scheme quite well.
Also feel free to request lore items made either for your faction or yourself, like for example a commendation for fighting in the war against sparta
After the general update is finished anything else added will be requested or updated with changes to the server such as new spell icons for new spells. Spoiler: GUI teaser (have to keep it short because of GIF size)Show