of 3

Divinity32x Pack

26 replies
ExRider111Ryan
ExRider111Ryan @ DivinityCraft
Votes:
+5
Untagged users
You're right witty Lordaeron isn't a tv show, it's nothing now! (Thanks rudy :p)

Rudy - *Bows*
Posted Jul 5, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+145
Admin
I don't get what the whole Rudy vs Lordaeron thing is? Rudy didn't kill Lordaeron?
Posted Jul 6, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
wittypotato
wittypotato @ DivinityCraft
Votes:
+24
Untagged users
i think they might be referring to the fact that when brian went around calling himself lordaeron i insided that faction and i think they thinks i did that because of rudy idk
Posted Jul 6, 18 · Last edited Jul 6, 18
Votes:
+57
Untagged users
Spoiler: secret memeShow
Posted Jul 6, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
Untagged users
===================================================================================
THE SIXTH UPDATE: LEGION PART ONE
===================================================================================
- The following lore items have been added to the pack:
+ Vires Cado armor (reserved for the strongest warrior in Legion)
+ Highlord armor (My armor)
+ Improved "Legion" sword
+ Primordial Oblivion, axe (a tribute to SnipezZ)
+ Mr.Hyde, sword ( a tribute to Hyde66785)
+ Morning Comes, mace ( a tribute to the order of the morning star)
+ Mor's Hand, sword ( a tribute to krieger and the cult of Mor)
+ The Fallen Queen, sword ( a tribute to Demonari)
+ Oath Of Legion, sword (request by scottliame)
+ Mark Of The Legion ,nether star ( a legendary commendation in legion lore)
====================================================================================
Because of my relation to Legion this update will be a monumental one having 2 parts, however in the intrest of avoiding creative burn out and in the interest of time I will save the rest of the update for another time.

Future plans:
- Create the Furian armor set
- Begin the rebel update
Spoiler: Armor setsShow
Spoiler: WeaponsShow
Images in the spoiler above are in the same order as listed above.
Posted Jul 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 19, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
Untagged users
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT
As the Texture pack nears completion there are some very important final touches that need to be addressed so that the pack will function optimally

The following announcements are very important:
- Information on the naming system
- Future plans

Future plans:
Right now the plan is stop work on the texture pack by around August 8th, for personal reasons so whatever I have by that time frame will be what is in the main release of the pack, future expansions of the pack will come in the form of addon packs based around either factions or additions to server weapons.

As of now the main pack will only include the custom gear and GUI changes that way people can use whatever aesthetic pack they would like but still see all the custom stuff.

NAMING SYSTEM

GENERAL ITEM TEXTURES
For General items the following rules apply
- Anything can go infront of the name for the texture
- formatting doesn't matter with the general item textures
Example: Naxxos shit rifle.

Names in this format, where * is any string of text
*Rifle
*Pistol
*Shotgun
*Decay
*Freeze
*Oblivion
*Inferno

CUSTOM ITEMS

This will depend on the request of the player, If the item is not a god weapon or blood bath weapon then all you need to do is type the name of the item, anything can go before or after the name of your weapon so that way players can still use symbols in the name
- The draw back to this is the weapon texture can be usable by other players and once a weapon name is used by one player it cant be used by another.

Example: The Great Lionfang cant be used in this system because it will display the texture for Lionfang.

UNIQUE TEXTURES
For players that have one of a kind items like bloodbath gear and god gear they want to show the texture then I need either a screenshot of your weapon name so that I can set up the exact formatting to display the texture OR permission to look at you items.

Alternatively I'll include a README.txt that will include instructions on how to display unique weapon textures yourself if you miss the window before I stop working on the pack.
Posted Jul 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 26, 18
Votes:
+103
Untagged users
VeryCoolNaxxos_1532779629.png

The Texture pack will now display the custom weapon textures automatically for all weapons that come in the god kit, excluding the cannon texture, quartz crystal and spell book. This does not however change the fact that bloodbath gear will remain without a custom texture unless manually added in by myself or the player.

Here is what exactly changed.

Weapon names are now formated like so ( the * symbolizes any string of text or character):
*Shotgun*

Any weapon containing the word "shotgun" will show the shotgun texture. (unless I or the player make a texture and properties file that specifies otherwise)

Changed format:
*Shotgun*
*Rifle*
*Revolver*
*Gatling Gun*
*Blaze Rod*
*Slime Ball*
*Nether Star*
*Ghast Tear*
*Smoke Bomb*
*Grenade*

Additional information:
- Upon revisiting some of the older textures for spells I am not entirely pleased with them so it is quite possible they will be overhauled at a higher resolution.
- Because Cannon has been changed to artillery I will likely include a new artillery texture as well as adding in the following;
+ Lance texture and summoning crystal
Posted Jul 28, 18 · OP
Page
of 3
DivinityCraft.org
divinitycraft.org
5 / 100
Today's Record: 6 players (1 hour ago)
Weekly Record: 6 players (Sun at 22:00)
Monthly Record: 6 players (Oct 8, 18)

Online Players

M