Page
of 2

News Poll Rudytudy promoted - Plugins updated - Restart poll

13 replies
Votes:
+143
Admin
A vigorous debate was sparked last night in the Discord and since I didn't have much in terms of school today I decided I could do what little is expected of me.

Even considering Rudy's prior actions however minor they were they all added up on the scale of abuse. He traded getting past minor iinconveniences towards abusing his power and besides that assuming his superiority and being beyond the law by using this such as player radars.

But yes, even considering these I decided that he should regain his position. However I will be taking any accusations laid against him very seriously. Behaviour such as his has been previously seen in people like Bogdanus who too assumed he was beyond the law and wasn't past abusing his powers to rid of trivial tasks regular players have to deal with.

Besides that I have updated a few major plugins upon popular request.

Another suggestion that was mentioned was restarting the world again, I will leave it to a poll and we will then discuss it further amongst staff.
Restart the server
11 votes
73.3%
Do not restart
4 votes
26.7%
Number of voters: 15
Poll is closed
Posted Jun 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 5, 18
List
Undo
LilHIV x
Votes:
+12
Banned users
Don't just restart the world, take the fucking time and revamp everything... new spawn, reconfigured plugins, an actual worldpainted world (that doesnt look like roob made it by smearing the wand tool all over the fucking map) and all that.. if not you're wasting your fucking time and the community's.
Posted Jun 5, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
Untagged users
Would a restart mean a new world or reverting to a past world? or would it mean resetting the current world to a blank slate?
Posted Jun 5, 18
Votes:
+37
Banned users
wrote:
Would a restart mean a new world or reverting to a past world? or would it mean resetting the current world to a blank slate?
It most likely would mean a completely new map, the amount of times we've recycled worlds is a bit excessive.
Posted Jun 5, 18
Votes:
+103
Untagged users
would builds be brought over to the new world like in the past or would it just be a complete reset?
Posted Jun 5, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+15
Untagged users
Yes, a new map would be great and I agree with that Khex said.
Posted Jun 5, 18
Votes:
+37
Banned users
wrote:
would builds be brought over to the new world like in the past or would it just be a complete reset?
Honestly, that'd be a whole new topic, but I'd love to put if up for a vote as well along with this, as it might alter some people's opinions towards the potential reset.
Posted Jun 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+140
Contributor
wrote:
wrote:
Honestly, that'd be a whole new topic, but I'd love to put if up for a vote as well along with this, as it might alter some people's opinions towards the potential reset.

That would be my position. If I may suggest let's figure out if we can move stuff first. Frankly idk if I want to start from scratch again...so I am going to abstain from voting for now.
Posted Jun 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+588
Owner
To be realistic, our ability to do anything that requires effort is pretty much gone. Anyone who who has the knowledge how to get things done is dead inside and can't muster the energy to do it, and those who still have energy lack the knowledge or are untrustworthy.

A restart would for these reasons with all certainty be a clean wipe to an existing world template, either one of our own or a downloaded world, with no other changes to the server. Even this would be a monumental effort for us but it could perhaps be done given enough time, if the staff with knowledge teach the staff without how to do it.
Posted Jun 5, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Admin
Just please for the sake of the many, NO CUSTOM TREES, it fucks with the tree felling plugin and causes it to leave gaping holes in the ground(that's considering it even does anything to the tree, often it doesn't)
Posted Jun 5, 18
Page
of 2
DivinityCraft.org
divinitycraft.org
1 / 30
Today's Record: 11 players (20 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 11 players (20 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 12 players (Nov 10, 18)

Online Players

S
M
T
T
F
S
S
M
Yearly Goal: $450.00
531.12 / 450.00