Page
of 3

News Poll World Reset Poll!

24 replies
Votes:
+5
Admin
"
The problem with voting isn't that it only brings in a few newcomers, it's that for the 4-5 attempts we have made with it we have never seen any sign that it has ever brought in even a single newcomer.

Why it doesn't work is simply because we have too few players to bring us to page 1-2 on the voting pages which is where you need to be to be visible to those go visit the voting pages..." - Roobster88

Just because you're not on the front 2 pages doesn't mean no one will join it, there are people that go looking through random pages of server lists. I found the server by looking on a server list at like the 400th page, all that matters is that it looks somewhat appealing and if someone stumbles on it they might try it. There will never be any evidence for this working because the outcome is so miniscule but if one person found it anyone could find it. Having your name out there is better than not having it out there at all.
Posted Jul 3, 18
Votes:
+588
Owner
"
The problem with voting isn't that it only brings in a few newcomers, it's that for the 4-5 attempts we have made with it we have never seen any sign that it has ever brought in even a single newcomer.

Why it doesn't work is simply because we have too few players to bring us to page 1-2 on the voting pages which is where you need to be to be visible to those go visit the voting pages..." - Roobster88

Just because you're not on the front 2 pages doesn't mean no one will join it, there are people that go looking through random pages of server lists. I found the server by looking on a server list at like the 400th page, all that matters is that it looks somewhat appealing and if someone stumbles on it they might try it. There will never be any evidence for this working because the outcome is so miniscule but if one person found it anyone could find it. Having your name out there is better than not having it out there at all.
Great, since we already are on many of the voting pages pages after we added Divinity during the last attempts and no one has removed the server from them, and since apparently being on page 400 brings in newcomers, then we don't actually need to do anything more.
Posted Jul 3, 18 · Last edited Jul 3, 18
Votes:
+140
Contributor
My bad for taking us off topic here. So...um...been the better part of a month now...reset? It doesn't matter new world or old. It doesn't matter if we take an inventory or not. It doesn't even matter if you do a reset or not at this point. Please, no more polls. Again I stress that efforts by staff in this are greatly appreciated, but at this point we are in a self inflicted stasis. If we can make a call here one way or another people will start using this server again 😘
Posted Jul 6, 18
Votes:
+24
Contributor
My bad for taking us off topic here. So...um...been the better part of a month now...reset? It doesn't matter new world or old. It doesn't matter if we take an inventory or not. It doesn't even matter if you do a reset or not at this point. Please, no more polls. Again I stress that efforts by staff in this are greatly appreciated, but at this point we are in a self inflicted stasis. If we can make a call here one way or another people will start using this server again 😘
idk if ur in the discord but they said the new world is finished and waiting for 1.13 update
Posted Jul 6, 18
Votes:
+588
Owner
Yes, the next patch has some quite radical world changes so we are waiting for it and working on improving our features for the time being.
Posted Jul 6, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 3
DivinityCraft.org
divinitycraft.org
1 / 30
Today's Record: 11 players (20 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 11 players (20 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 12 players (Nov 10, 18)

Online Players

S
M
T
T
F
S
S
M
Yearly Goal: $450.00
531.12 / 450.00