96 replies
Votes:
+588
Owner
lordaeron20160528.png

History of Lordaeron: The First World
History of Lordaeron: The Second World
History of Lordaeron: The Third World

Lordaeron was founded 2012-06-23 is a constitutional monarchy and the laws in this post are considered our constitution and all members of Lordaeron are bound by these laws. The head of state is the Emperor of Lordaeron and the head of government is the chancellor of Lordaeron. Lordaeron is organized into states and may have at most 7 states. All officers, including the chancellor, and the Emperor rule a state each. The officers are mandatory members of the Imperial Council and they are forbidden to be leaders or officers on alts in other factions with more than 3 members.

Lordaeron_Flag.jpg
The flag of Lordaeron

The states and the officers
An officer is required to have the title Officer of Statename, unless he is also chancellor. The officer has except for the state rules complete freedom over how to build and organize in his land and can give his subjects whatever titles he wants to, within reason. An officer may never do anything in another state without the permission of the leader of that state. Each officer is granted a throne in the Imperial Council in the capital and must have a banner approved by the Emperor for the throne. The banner may be in any pattern but must include at least one of the colors black, dark blue and yellow since these are the colors of the nation.

State rules:
- A state may never have more than 125 claims
- A state can never have more claims than power (power is counted by adding together the power of all Lordaeron members registered as living in the state)
- A state must have a working railway connection or be within walking distance from f home
- A state must once per week report its claims and power to the chancellor

raven.jpg
The raven is our national animal

The chancellor
The chancellor is an officer appointed by the Emperor to be the head of government of Lordaeron and uses the title Chancellor of Lordaeron. The duties of the chancellor are to receive power and claim reports from the states and may take any measures necessary to ensure the states comply with the constitution. The chancellor is required to follow all the state rules as well, just like a regular officer, but gives the power report for his state directly to the Emperor. The chancellor may request of the Emperor that a commoner is promoted and that an officer is demoted. If the chancellor has resigned or been fired, the Emperor takes up the duties of the chancellor until a new one has been appointed. The chancellor may delegate any powers and responsibilities of the position to any officer when the chancellor deems that assistance is necessary.

The chancellor decides the foreign policy and military actions of Lordaeron based on the principle of peace through might. This means that Lordaeron should whenever possible reserve its strength to have a strong deterrence against invasion. Foreign factions may therefore never be attacked unless in retaliation against hostile actions taken against Lordaeron. Lordaeron may only defend allied factions that credibly would defend Lordaeron if it was attacked, and the security increase they provide Lordaeron should be equal to or greater than the security decrease fighting their enemies would mean.

The chancellor may therefore change relationship settings and may in time of war give orders to any officer or commoner. Failure to follow these orders may be punished with being kicked from the nation if the one refusing is a commoner and a recommendation of demotion to the Emperor if the one refusing is an officer. During wartime the chancellor may also make temporary claims and temporary fortifications anywhere in the world to assist the war effort. The chancellor defines what is to be considered wartime.

iuEgIle.jpg
Ascalon is our capital

The Emperor
The Emperor is the head of state of Lordaeron and has the title Emperor of Lordaeron. He rules state of Ascalon, which is the capital state of the Empire. The main role of the Emperor is to define the constitution and protect it using any means he deems necessary. If he judges a situation to be serious enough, he may overrule any decision made by the officers. Other duties of the Emperor are to define states, approve or reject promotions to officer recommended by the chancellor and organize the ceremonies required for all important events. The Emperor rules until he resigns voluntarily and the position of Emperor then passes to the chancellor, who must then immediately appoint a new chancellor.
Posted Mar 28, 13 · OP · Last edited May 29, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
I would like to join lordaeron for the perpouse of enjoyment

ig name _Hento
Posted Mar 28, 13
Votes:
+588
Owner
Carelessone wrote:
I would like to join lordaeron for the perpouse of enjoyment

ig name _Hento
Talk to a mod in-game, no need to make an application or anything.
Posted Mar 28, 13 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+111
Untagged users
hello carl you can join my lordaeron town oceanna if you want. we need some new citizens
Posted Mar 28, 13
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Sure robb when I get on.
Posted Mar 28, 13
Votes:
+12
Untagged users
Founded as Khanduras? surelay that cannot be correct. I always thought you started from New Ascalon and soon adopted Khanduras when Kaimaines ( I hope i spelled his name correctly ) left the server and never returned
Posted Mar 29, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
+588
Owner
BlockForged wrote:
Founded as Khanduras? surelay that cannot be correct. I always thought you started from New Ascalon and soon adopted Khanduras when Kaimaines ( I hope i spelled his name correctly ) left the server and never returned
No, Lordaeron began when I went solo to Traders to repair it and live there alone in peace. Tons of peple begged to join me and the rest is history. Before this I had left Orzammar after the terrorist attack and before that Vashj'ir. Only before Vashj'ir did I have anything to do with Ascalon until its conquest by Khanduras. What many have forgotten is that during most of the construction of New Ascalon, it was Matfer who lead the faction and not me.
Posted Mar 29, 13 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Im learning more about lordaeron and this server everyday....
most interesting server ive ever been on.
Posted Apr 13, 13
Votes:
+588
Owner
_Hento wrote:
Im learning more about lordaeron and this server everyday....
most interesting server ive ever been on.
With the server being old and never really having been reset (when we switched from oldworld to newworld we preserved almost everything we could, including all active cities) it has a long and massive history. You've barely scratched the surface, really.
Posted Apr 13, 13 · OP
Votes:
+111
Untagged users
thats so true... roob can you resend me the history book? i lost the mail you send me. and i payed for it ! :p
Posted Apr 13, 13
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 10
DivinityCraft.org
divinitycraft.org
3 / 30
Today's Record: 11 players (20 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 11 players (20 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 12 players (Nov 10, 18)

Online Players

S
M
T
T
F
S
S
M
Yearly Goal: $450.00
531.12 / 450.00