Page
of 10

The Empire of Lordaeron

96 replies
Votes:
+12
Untagged users
robbinho14 wrote:
i dont think its THE curse. i think its the Exiled curse.
Are you sure? when was the last time you saw me online to actually DO something? or any of my other members?
Posted Apr 25, 13
Votes:
+81
Untagged users
Roobster88 wrote:
1094155.jpg
Name: The Kingdom of Lordaeron
Capital: Ascalon
Towns: 12
System of government: Feudal monarchy (The king rules the mods and the nation as a whole, the mods each rule a town and the citizens in that town.)
Territory: The Valley of Lordaeron and numerous colonies throughout the world.
Foreign policy: The national policy is peace with all, but mods have the right to raid neutral and enemy factions.
Founded: 2012 as the City-State of Khanduras.
How to join: We are open and welcoming to most, with the exception of convicted cheaters, immature people and enemies of the nation. To get land, a mod must decide they want you in their town.
Towns: 12 NOT WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU!
Posted May 14, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
+588
Owner
Crunchy wrote:
Roobster88 wrote:
1094155.jpg
Name: The Kingdom of Lordaeron
Capital: Ascalon
Towns: 12
System of government: Feudal monarchy (The king rules the mods and the nation as a whole, the mods each rule a town and the citizens in that town.)
Territory: The Valley of Lordaeron and numerous colonies throughout the world.
Foreign policy: The national policy is peace with all, but mods have the right to raid neutral and enemy factions.
Founded: 2012 as the City-State of Khanduras.
How to join: We are open and welcoming to most, with the exception of convicted cheaters, immature people and enemies of the nation. To get land, a mod must decide they want you in their town.
Towns: 12 NOT WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU!
You can try, but every faction that has ever seriously tried to destroy Lordaeron has become cursed and ceased to exist in one way or another eventually. I know you're just trolling by the way lulz.
Posted May 14, 13 · OP
Votes:
+81
Untagged users
Or am i....
Posted May 14, 13
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+111
Untagged users
Crunchy wrote:
Or am i....
little thingy: yoba 1: fucked up by us yoba2: fucked up by us: avalice's infinite: fucked up by us, wulfreach:fucked up by us, myth: fucked up by us, and thats only close history........
Posted May 15, 13
Votes:
+81
Untagged users
I am not like any of those.... I plan wars terribly so an attack never happens.... Ask roob about the skylords and how many battles i won.

Well i won a few. Mainly because my airship fleet was the best and had the most cannons... literally firing 20 tnt per shot
Posted May 15, 13 · Last edited May 15, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Untagged users
Crunchy wrote:
I am not like any of those.... I plan wars terribly so an attack never happens.... Ask roob about the skylords and how many battles i won.

Well i won a few. Mainly because my airship fleet was the best and had the most cannons... literally firing 20 tnt per shot

Hehe, I remember hearing about the skylords when i was still new to the server.

Its a real shame the max cannons you can have on an airship now is 10, due to the insanely small gap between minimum and maximum blocks
Posted May 16, 13
Votes:
+111
Untagged users
Crunchy wrote:

sad thing for you that tnt is disabled........ and i konw what you did to the skylords i was playing on the server when that happened. but still good luck with your dirty dirt walls, boatmod....
Posted May 16, 13 · Last edited May 16, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
+81
Untagged users
This is in no way related but.

COME ON LADIES COME ON LADIES £1 FISH!
Posted May 16, 13
List
Undo
Votes:
+588
Owner
Reflecting our meteoric rise over the last months, we have changed to a more fitting title. We are now the Empire of Lordaeron instead of merely a kingdom.
Posted Jun 11, 13 · OP
Page
of 10
DivinityCraft.org
divinitycraft.org
0 / 30
Today's Record: 11 players (19 hours ago)
Weekly Record: 11 players (19 hours ago)
Monthly Record: 12 players (Nov 10, 18)

Online Players

S
M
T
T
F
S
S
M
Yearly Goal: $450.00
531.12 / 450.00